Table of Contents
Last updated: April 8, 2021
Personal Information We Collect
When you visit the Site, we automatically collect certain information about your device, including information about your web browser, IP address, time zone, and some of the installed cookies on your device. Additionally, as you browse the Site, we collect information about the individual web pages or products you view, what websites or search terms referred you to the Site, and how you interact with the Site. We refer to this automatically collected information as “Device Information.”
We Collect Device Information Using the Following Technologies:
- “Cookies” are data files that are placed on your device or computer and often include a unique anonymous identifier. For more information about cookies and how to disable cookies, visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org.
- “Log files” track actions occurring on the Site, and collect data including your IP address, browser type, Internet service provider, referring/exit pages, and date/time stamps.
- “Web beacons,” “tags,” and “pixels” are electronic files used to record information about how you browse the Site.
A “cookie” is a piece of data stored on a site visitor’s hard drive to help us improve your access to our site and identify repeat visitors to our site. For instance, when we use a cookie to identify you, it is to enable you not to log in using a password more than once, thereby saving time while on our site. Cookies can also enable us to track and target our users’ interests to enhance our site experience.
We Use Device Information For:
- Functionality: To recognize you on our website and recognize your previously selected preferences, including your preferred language and location
- Advertising: To collect information about your visit, the content you viewed, the links you followed, and information about your web browser, device, and IP address. We sometimes share limited aspects of this data with third parties for advertising purposes.
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the website above tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. Some of our website features may not function if you disable cookies. Please note that we do not alter our Site’s data collection and use practices when we see a Do Not Track signal from your browser.
We also collect data you provide to us directly. We refer to the data you provide as “Provided Information.” We collect and process data you provide when you:
- Please register online or place an order for any of our products or services.
- Voluntarily complete a customer survey or provide feedback on any of our message boards or via email.
- Telephone, Zoom, and similar communication methods
The Provided Information We Collect May Include:
- Personal identification information (name, email address, phone number, etc.)
- Billing information (billing address, shipping address, payment information, including credit card numbers, etc.)
- Usernames, emails, and passwords to 3rd party accounts such as hosting services, domain services, and similar
How We Use Your Personal Information
We use the Provided Information that we generally collect to fulfill any orders placed through the Site (including processing your payment information, delivering products, and providing you with invoices and/or order confirmations). Additionally, we use Provided Information to:
- Communicate with you;
- Screen our orders for potential risk or fraud; and
- When in line with the preferences you have shared with us, provide you with information or advertising relating to our products or services.
We use the Device Information that we collect to help us screen for potential risk and fraud (in particular, your IP address), and more generally, to improve and optimize our Site (for example, by generating analytics about how our customers browse and interact with the Site, and to assess the success of our marketing and advertising campaigns).
How We Share Your Personal Information
We share your Personal Information with third parties to help us use your Personal Information, as described above.
For example, we use Google Analytics to understand how our visitors use the Site – you can read more about how Google uses your Personal Information here: https://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/. You can also opt-out of Google Analytics here: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.]
The types of third parties with whom we might share elements of your Personal Information include:
- Payment processors engaged by us to securely store and handle payments information, such as credit or debit card information.
- Providers of email management and distribution tools
- Providers of security and fraud prevention tools and services,
- Providers of data aggregation and analytics software services that allow us to monitor and optimize our site effectively
We may also share your Personal Information to comply with applicable laws and regulations, respond to a subpoena, search warrant, or other lawful requests for information we receive, or otherwise protect our rights.
How We Store Your Data
We securely store your data on remote 3rd party Cloud Storage servers along with our web servers and NAS backup servers.
We use commercially reasonable security measures to protect against unauthorized access to or unauthorized alteration, disclosure, or destruction of information stored on our servers. Of course, no computer network or data transmission on the internet can be guaranteed to be 100% secure, and so you submit your information at your own risk.
We will maintain your Personal Information for our records unless you ask us to delete this information.
If you make a purchase on this Site and/or opt in to receive emails, you agree to receive email communications from this site, including but not limited to newsletters, site updates, promotions, and other announcements and correspondence. We are not responsible for the receipt of any such emails. You are responsible for ensuring that our email address(es) is not blocked or forwarded to your spam folder.
You have the right at any time to stop us from contacting you for marketing purposes. If you opt to unsubscribe from receiving emails, you understand that you may no longer receive information or updates from this Site, including promotions.
As described above, we use your Personal Information to provide you with targeted advertisements or marketing communications we believe may be of interest to you. For more information about how targeted advertising works, you can visit the Network Advertising Initiative’s (“NAI”) educational page http://www.networkadvertising.org/understanding-online-advertising/how-does-it-work.
You can opt-out of targeted advertising by using the links below:
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/settings/?tab=ads
- Google: https://www.google.com/settings/ads/anonymous
- Bing: https://advertise.bingads.microsoft.com/en-us/resources/policies/personalized-ads
Additionally, you can opt-out of some of these services by visiting the Digital Advertising Alliance’s opt-out portal at http://optout.aboutads.info/.
Your Data Protection Rights
If you are a European resident, you have the right to access the personal information we hold about you and to ask that your personal information be corrected, updated, or deleted. Under certain conditions, you may also have the right to restrict or object to your data processing and request that we transfer your Personal Information to another organization. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us through the contact information below.
Additionally, if you are a European resident, we note that we are processing your information to fulfill contracts we might have with you (for example, if you make an order through the Site) or pursue our legitimate business interests listed above. Please note that your information will be transferred outside of Europe, including Canada and the United States.
Our Site may contain a registration form(s). To use part of this website, a user may first be required to complete the registration form. During registration, a user must give certain information (such as name and email address). This information is used to contact you about the products/services on our site in which you have expressed interest. At your option, you may also provide demographic information (such as gender or age) about yourself, but it is not required.
Our Site may contain an order form(s). We request information from you on our order form. To buy from us, you must provide contact information (like name and shipping address) and financial information (like credit card number, expiration date). This information is used for billing purposes and to fill your orders. If we have trouble processing an order, we’ll use this information to contact you.
Please contact us if you have any complaints about how we use your Personal Information to resolve the issue whenever possible. The European Union residents also have the right to lodge a complaint with their local data protection regulator, such as the Information Commissioner’s Office in the UK.
For more information about our privacy practices, if you have questions, or if you would like to exercise your data protection rights, please do not hesitate to contact us.
The owner of this website is:
Idea to Growth LLC.
Email: [email protected]
IDEA TO GROWTH LLC
5350 Bridge St
Tampa, FL 33601